Wednesday, February 8, 2012

News from Maplelea, Sharing an email alert I recieved.

Maplelea sent me an email Monday morning and in case you did not get the same I thought I would share it here with you. 
 I was thrilled to see that the Beach Blast has been redesigned and ready to ship!


The adorable Snuggle Boots are also back in stock and ready to ship.
Fans of Alexi will be thrilled to know that she is back in stock and ready to come home!
Saila's Pang Hat is back in stock as well!
Remember when ordering from a Maplelea that there is one flat rate shipping fee so adding on items for birthday parties and just because gifts are always a great idea. 

These versatile socks and tights will be a huge hit and would make great Easter basket stuffer's! They fit  great inside little plastic eggs. Just a tip I am putting out there!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment