Wednesday, February 1, 2012

One Month Blog Anniversary


Today is the one month blog anniversary for My Maplelea My Country My Doll and I would love to know what you think of the blog so far.

Would you like to see more Maplelea Product Reivews?

More Handmade items for Maplelea dolls?

More Crafts and Dollar Store Deals?

Contests?

Let me know what you have liked and what you would like to see more of.

I am thrilled to have so many of you return day after day to see what I have been up to.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. More photos! I love seeing the dolls in various outfits (especially Maplelea outfits that "belong" with other dolls.) Thanks for sharing your blog; I come here often and always enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! your comment encourages me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More crafts! Especially Furniture and food!

    ReplyDelete