Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sorry for the late Post, Thunder storms today


For most of today we were with out power and internet so I am sorry this is several hours late.
I did how ever get some great deals at Michaels the craft store! The Springfield Doll Collection outfit that I have been wanting for weeks now was on sale at my local Michaels for $5.99!!! I also love how well made it is.

I was so thrilled to get it and I also picked up three pairs of the Blue Tennis Shoes for $2.99!!
I am thrilled I got a pair for myself and for my niece Laura who is very adamant that she get Dolly Shoes for Christmas. I am saving the other pair for my Dolly Advent Calendar for my Swap group.

I hope you can also find these deals at your local craft store!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment